What is the Python Requests library?
The Requests Library is one of the most popular Library that makes it uncomplicated to send HTTP (POST, GET and DELETE) requests, post JSON and XML data, submit HTML forms, and upload files. The Requests Library automatically checks server SSL certificates, session cookies and supports International Domain Names. Requests Library is based on the urllib3 library and disguises the complexity of making HTTP requests behind a easy API. The Requests Library is not comprised in the Python distribution, but almost everyone uses Requests Library because the Python code for working with HTTP becomes straightforward and short.
How to use the Python Requests Library?
To install the Python Requests Library, run the following command:
After installing the Request Library, you can use it in your work:
- How do I get JSON using the Python Requests?
- How do I post JSON using the Python Requests Library?
- How do I send a POST request using Python Requests Library?
- How do I send a GET request using Python Requests Library?
- How do I use session objects in Python Requests?
- How do I set a timeout in Python Requests?